This service is run by the Department for Education (DfE).
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this service. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the service using just a keyboard and speech recognition software
- listen to most of the service using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA, Apple VoiceOver, Android Talkback
We’ve also made the service text as simple as possible to understand.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible.
Users of Internet Explorer (version 11 and earlier) may experience the following issues:
- Clicking on the accept and reject cookies buttons in the cookie banner causes no action.
- The cookie banner cannot be hidden and may block the view to parts of website including the footer.
- On the cookies page, submitting the cookie preferences form causes no action.
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you are using Internet Explorer, where possible, please consider switching to a different browser to avoid the issues listed above.
To access the information on this service in a different format:
- Call our advisors on 0800 389 2502. Lines are open Monday to Saturday 8:30am to 5:30pm.
- Email Teach.FE@education.gov.uk. We aim to get back to you within 5 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this service
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this service.
If you find any problems that are not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements email Teach.FE@education.gov.uk
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the ‘accessibility regulations’ - officially known as the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this service’s accessibility
DfE is committed to making its service accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This service is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Navigation and accessing information
We have not identified any problems relating to interactive tools and transactions.
How we tested this service
This service was last tested on 10 December 2021. The test was carried out by the Digital Accessibility Centre
We tested our whole service platform.
Read the full Digital Accessibility Centre Report